What is it?
A lively and interactive method of training large groups at conferences and seminars, wherein delegates watch, stop and rewind dramatised scenarios which have been written for your context.
Performed by disabled and non-disabled actors, providing an engaging means of exploring issues and possible outcomes, in relation to working with disabled and vulnerable people.
Half and full day options, delivered at your location.
“Hijinx performances were excellent – very thought provoking and led interesting and valuable discussion.”
Learning Disability Wales Conference audience member
- Tailored scenes which have been developed from real life experiences of disabled adults;
- Explore tricky issues in a non-confrontational way;
- Facilitated sessions offer the opportunity to explore and try out alternative solutions;
- Interactive training method allowing participants to get up and have a go.
- Industry events and seminars;
- Membership training bodies;
- Annual Conferences.
To discuss how Hijinx Training can help you improve your customer service skills, tailor your bespoke package and discuss rates, please contact Vanessa Morse on 02920 635626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org