Communication Skill Workshops
What is it?
An energetic and interactive half-day course, covering best practice for communicating with disabled and vulnerable customers, over the phone or in person, with hands-on workshops.
3 hours, delivered at your location.
- Theatre warm ups and icebreakers;
- Role playing every day encounters with vulnerable adults, to improve awareness and challenge misconceptions;
- Role playing scenarios specific to your context, to empower staff with increased confidence and disability awareness in their daily tasks;
- Constructive feedback from learning disabled trainers and the group.
- Contact Centre staff;
- Complaints handlers;
- Customer service teams;
- Front of house teams inc security, display, stewards, hospitality and catering;
- Reception / Information desks.
“When you’re taking call after call you tend to not realise peoples’ individuality. By doing this training you come to understand the different problems and barriers in place.”
Contact Centre Coordinator, Western Power Distribution
To discuss how Hijinx Training can help you improve your customer service skills, tailor your bespoke package and discuss rates, please contact Vanessa Morse on 02920 635626 or email email@example.com