National Lottery #ThanksToYou
*** Exclusive access to a technical rehearsal ***
Join Hijinx Odyssey as they say ‘Thank You’ to the public who buy lottery tickets. This is an exclusive offer to attend the technical rehearsal of their brand new Christmas production Hansel, Gedeon and the Grimms’ Wood on Tuesday 4 December at 7pm in the Weston Studio of the Wales Millennium Centre. We have 30 FREE places up for grabs!
Your weekly purchase of a lottery ticket helps to raise £30 million a week for Good Causes, of which Hijinx, through the Arts Council of Wales, is funded. We are taking part in the national #thankstoyou campaign, and you, as a player of the lottery, can join us to celebrate!
To book your place to attend our technical rehearsal FOR FREE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on the 28 November and bring your national lottery ticket (Lotto, Euromillions, Thunderball and HotPicks) or National Lottery Scratchcard with you on the day. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Hijinx Odyssey members welcome The Players to an ‘Open Technical Rehearsal’ of Hansel, Gedeon and the Grimms’ Wood.
A technical rehearsal is the first chance for the actors to be onstage with lighting. Whilst we aim for this to be an uninterrupted run of the performance, in reality, it will involve some stopping and starting to make sure the technical crew have everything in place to best support the artists. It also means the actors may not be in full costume, and we might have some of the props missing. However, this is a brilliant opportunity you to see how the show develops before it is open to the paying public.
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult and one under 16 to the technical rehearsal of Hijinx Odyssey Hansel, Gedeon and the Grimms’ Wood
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards).
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from 12 November to 28 November 2018.
- The technical rehearsal of Hijinx Odyssey Hansel, Gedeon and the Grimms’ Wood is open 4 December 2018.
- Hijinx and the Wales Millennium Centre has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Tickets will be given at the point of entry at the Weston Studio, Wales Millennium Centre when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Hijinx Theatre.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.